My name’s Patrick Thomson. I’m a software engineer living in New York City. This is a blog where I write about computer programming, mostly in and about the functional programming language Haskell.
You can find a complete archive of this blog’s posts here. Here are some posts that I’ve written recently(ish):
- My Emacs Configuration (Or, Emacs is Agar for Brain Worms) (2020-09-14)
- Bazel, Haskell, and Build-System Joy (2020-09-10)
- Towards Faster Iteration in Industrial Haskell (2020-04-14)
- Serving HTTP Content with Fused-Effects (2019-11-22)
- Recursion Schemes, Part VI: Comonads, Composition, and Generality (2019-02-28)
If you’d like to learn more about me, you can click here.