My name’s Patrick Thomson. I’m a software engineer living in New York City. This is a blog where I write about computer programming, mostly in and about the functional programming language Haskell.
You can find a complete archive of this blog’s posts here. Here are some posts that I’ve written recently(ish):
- Ode to a Streaming ByteString (2021-07-24)
- Existential Haskell (2020-11-25)
- My Emacs Configuration (2020-09-14)
- Bazel, Haskell, and Build-System Joy (2020-09-10)
- Towards Faster Iteration in Industrial Haskell (2020-04-14)
If you’d like to learn more about me, you can click here.